Date & Submissions
- All applicants must register before the 23rd Dec 2020
- Successful registrations will be notified via email which will need to be verified
- For submissions of documentation, participants will be required to submit via a link that will be shared to all registered participants
- All submissions must be sent no later than 28th Feb 2021
Existing Condition – 15%
- 1.01. Modelling the Existing Condition
Scope Planning / Implementation – 35%
- 2.01. Implementation Plan (high level execution plan describing information of team organisation, division of work, list of BIM software used - with version - roadmap/time)
- 2.02. Platform for collaboration, diagram to illustrate the data transfer among various BIM software incl. model segregation)
- 2.03. Smart building technology used, passive building design, sustainability, safety
- 2.04. Compliance of spatial requirement (e.g., COVID-19 etc.)
- 2.05. Additional studies: daylight / solar shadow / energy models
Deliverables – 35%
- 3.01. Poster should identify the key points in design and how BIM is applied in design process collaboratively to achieve design challenge.
- 4 nos. of A1 size and portrait orientation layout in English.
- Minimum resolution 200 dpi.
- Electronic format in jpg or png
- 3.02. Video to demonstrate BIM implementation in design visualisation (walkthrough with material indication), disciplines BIM coordination process, creative BIM uses and passive building design.
- Electronic format of video in avi or mpeg format, with or without voice over, sub-titles and music. Maximum 2.5 minutes.
- 3.02. Native BIM Data
- Native BIM data, file, or aggregate of files.
- BIM models shall include all geometries, building and element information, views, images, area schedules (to show the comparison of schedule of area between requirements and proposed design).
Quality and Presentation – 15%
- 4.01. Comprehension of Scope in the Proposal
- Quality of Proposal (Quality, clarity, and responsiveness of proposal in conformance with instructions, conditions, and format contained therein)
- Organization of the Proposal Document
- Presentation of the Proposal